6 people nearly died after eating strange mushrooms

Found beautiful strange fungus grows after the straw in the garden, two families in Tuyen Hoa district, Quang Binh picked them then cooking for meal. 30 minutes later, all six of them had to go to the hospital for emergency aid.

Mushroom poisoning occurs at Le Hoa commune of Tuyen Hoa district. On November 26th, after 2 days of treatment in the hospital Vietnam – Cuba (Dong Hoi), all six patients were out of danger.

Before that, behind the pile of straw Nguyen Ngoc Hoa, raised of a beach of colorful mushroom. He  though it should be straw mushroom so his family and neighbor picked them and cook. Later, all six of them have manifested as headache, dizziness, severe abdominal pain, nausea, rapid pulse and falling blood pressure, difficulty breathing and was taken to hospital.

Doctors said the patient had ingested highly toxic mushroom. According to the doctors, though very tasty and nutritious, but there are many poisonous mushrooms, especially the colorful fungus . Upon the occurrence of this fungus, people should not pick for food.

Long Nhat

Source: Vnexpress.net

This entry was posted in poisonous mushrooms by The Mushrooms World. Bookmark the permalink.

About The Mushrooms World

Trang thông tin về nấm ăn và dược liệu. Mục tiêu: Phổ biến kiến thức về nấm, trao đổi kinh nghiệm liên quan cây nấm,và mua bán các sản phẩm từ nấm. Tầm nhìn: Mang nấm ăn và dược liệu đến cửa từng nhà. Sứ mạng: Vì sức khỏe và vẻ đẹp tự nhiên của xã hội hiện đại!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s