Nalini, C. (2012, January 12). Six cancer-fighting medicinal mushrooms. Huffpost Healthy Living. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
Never under-estimate the power of fungus! These miniature organisms together form a variety of medicinal mushrooms that more prevailing than we assume. Medicinal mushrooms have a long medicinal history and have been used for millennia in many parts of Asia. Out of the numerous genus and species, six have been well-researched and shown to be help fight cancer while augmenting immune response.
1. Ganoderma Reishi Mushroom – “The mushroom of immortality”
2. Shitake – The black forest tree mushroom
3. Coriolus versicolour – The “Turkey tail mushroom”
4. Cordyceps sinensis – Dong Chong Xia Cao
5. Maitake – The cloud mushroom
6. Chaga – The black tree fungus
Read about each of their specialty!
please click to download the pdf: